Our coworking space is a beautiful heritage building located in the heart of New Farm, Queensland. Salt Space is home to a vibrant community of start ups and established businesses, freelancers, creatives, working parents, travellers, students and remote workers, co-working together.
Our Coworking Space
Salt Space has been preserved beautifully inside & out. Take a quick tour and you will instantly see for yourself why we love to co-work here. The building has:
- Polished hardwood floors & high ceilings throughout
- Open plan coworking space
- Private studios
- Air conditioned throughout
- Social alfresco area
- Spacious hallways & foyer area
- Equipped kitchen (Sink, fridges, microwaves etc)
- Workshop / Event space
As well as a beautiful space on the inside, our coworking space is conveniently located in the heart of New Farm.
The New Farm Precinct
Downstairs from our coworking space is the bustling village centre of New Farm, including next-door access to:
- Cafes, bars & restaurants
- Fast food & bakeries
- 24 hour 7-Eleven for night owls!
- Coles New Farm
- Fashion, books & gift shops
- Banks, Post Office & professional services
Everything you need to work & play is right next door to our co-working space!
Free Parking & Transport
Salt Space is less than 5 minutes from Fortitude Valley, and it’s super easy to get in and out.
- Bus Stop (199 & 196) – takes you straight to Fortitude Valley, the CBD and West End
- Cab rank (Merthyr Village)
- City Cycle (Brunswick St / Merthyr Rd, Station 84)
- City Cat (New Farm Park & Sydney St)